What is the Invisalign Teen system?
Behind the Invisalign Teen system is an industry-leading team of renowned scientists and engineers, who are continuously innovating to improve the path to a beautiful, straighter smile. Today, the Invisalign Teen system consists of:
- Invisalign Teen, the world’s most advanced clear aligner.
- Digital imaging so you can see your teen’s smile before you begin the treatment.
- Software, showcasing a digital roadmap of your teen’s new smile.
- SmartTrack® material, clinically proven to control the teeth movement.
- Vivera® retainers, to keep the smile of teen for a long time.
Once we have confirmed your child is eligible for treatment, we will take photos, x-rays/digital scans, a dental impression of their teeth. These records will be used to create a treatment plan
After the aligners have been custom-made, they will receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home - on average every two weeks.
You will need to visit us around every 6-8 weeks to monitor the progress and receive new aligners. After finishing the treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain their new smile.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Invisalign Teen aligners fit into a teenager’s life perfectly
Discreet and clear, Invisalign® makes aligners almost impossible to notice
Custom designed for each person, creating a more comfortable experience when worn than traditional braces
Freedom to play contact sports or play musical instruments, because aligners can be removed during the activity
Teens can eat with freedom, as aligners can be easily removed during mealtimes
Invisalign Teen invisible braces: The benefits to parents:
- Perfect for busy parents: requires 40% less orthodontic appointments, compared to traditional braces
- Shorter appointments, only 10 min appointment every 6-8 weeks vs 20 min appointment every 4 weeks for traditional brace
- No emergency appointments needed, compared to traditional braces which can need emergency treatment for breakages and loose wires
- Digital treatment planning allows for more precise prediction of treatment results
- Better oral hygiene: clear aligners can be removed for more effective tooth brushing and flossing